Content writing for business
- Style meets substance
Effective copywriting for business is a marriage of style and substance.
We need to engage your audience, but also inform and persuade them.
That's why we approach every business writing task with the skeptical mindset of a former journalist. Facts and credible copy carry more authority with the reader than just warm words (as seen in so much content out there).
HOW WE DO IT
The ability to spot and extract the value in your story is crucial:
- We mine the most unpromising (some might say boring) sources for nuggets of useful information.
- We refine this and any other raw material you provide.
- Then we alloy your insights with our own ideas to forge a stronger story.
In this way what you say will be more believable. And so it really comes across as authentic, we will tell that story in the tone of voice that rings true for you and your organisation.
This is essential, whether it's writing website content or technical writing.
What types of business content do we write?
- Newsletters & magazines for clients / staff
- Press releases
- Feature articles
- Case studies
- White papers
- Brochures & other promotional material
- Corporate responsibility / annual reports
- Social media profiles & social media content
What do you need writing? Is it something else? We're happy to advise.