– Get more bangs for your bucks
Your messaging, content and all communications and promotional activities should mesh within a digital marketing strategy.
Get all your channels working together and not only will your marketing be more effective, it will be more cost-effective too.
WHAT A JOINED-up strategy LOOKS LIKE
If you want to reach more prospects, to give them the information they want, at the right time and in the right place, then a joined-up digital marketing strategy is a must.
Among other things, this will involve:
- Setting clear and realistic goals – to point you in the right direction
- Picking priorities – because you can’t do everything at once without a big team and budget
- Setting targets – to begin with, and refining them over time
- Agreeing the metrics – by which you’ll measure progress
- Monitoring performance – against those benchmarks
- Testing and re-testing – to identify what works best and avoid wasted spend
- Calculating return – on your investment in digital
- Reappraising and repeating the cycle all over again
WHICH DIGITAL channels?
Whether it's your social media output, online advertising or email marketing, content is a crucial cog at the heart of your strategy.
There are many channels it can drive. Start with the most important one – where most of your audience is – and build. Channels include:
- Your website
- Blogs (yours, guest, influencers)
- YouTube / Vimeo etc
- Search (organic and paid)
- Email / e-newsletters
- Etcetera (this list is not exhaustive)
We can help shape, support or deliver your strategy, or elements of it,
in harness with you and/or your partners.